May 1, 2018
Watch Video: 101NQ Residence Fly-Through
Live in the center of it all. The Point offers unparalleled modern city living with clean, crisp interiors and luxury finishes that seamlessly reflect the building’s exterior elements.
A total of 16 units are planned, ranging from 1,800 to 3,800 square feet (plus additional square feet for terraces), with a limited number of two-story units including a penthouse. Private parking is located inside 101 North Queen, on the ground floor, with entry on Orange Street.
There are 4 units reserved, and 12 remain.
Here’s the fly-through animation of what you can expect in this new amazing residential space!
The residences include:
- Single-floor residence spaces planned for accessibility at all stages of life
- Open floor plans perfect for entertaining
- Expansive windows with skyline views of Lancaster
- Private terrace space for each home
- The opportunity to customize your new 101 North Queen home, an EGStoltzfus Hallmark
We want to thank the full 101NQ team for making this destination a possibility: PPM Real Estate, LeFevre Funk Architects Inc, Warfel Construction, Lusk & Associates, Community First Fund, Commonwealth Cornerstone Group, RGS Associates, Lancaster City Alliance, Zamagias Properties, and Fig.